My challenge to you is to see how far you can get with setting up your website ON YOUR OWN:
- Using CHROME as your browser (Weebly does not like Firefox! I am unsure about Safari), GO HERE to set up your FREE account.
- If you are asked about selling things, select "not now"
- Scroll through the many template offerings - the Portfolio or Personal options are good ones to look at. The template can be changed so don't be too worried making a permanent choice right this second.
- Click "Start Editing"
- Select your domain name - this is what will be in your URL and can be different than what you title your site. Look at student examples to understand the range of options.
- Create 3 pages (the names can be changed): 1) "About" or "Home" (Standard page/tall or short header), 2) "Blog" (Blog page/tall or short header), and 3) "Gallery" (Standard page/tall or short header). Headers are not mandatory and you can remove/change them; we can discuss the pros/cons.
- Send me your URL (example: https://www.mosleyart.com/) by the homework deadline - and so that I can add it to the Student Webpage directory on mosleyart.com.
LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN GET THIS FAR ON YOUR OWN. Keep going if you can!