- You will be sharing the contents of your sketchbook with your classmates. This practice is meant to encourage your best work and the active sharing of ideas and inspiration. We all learn from one another.
- These assignments are designed to support class content and skills; they require deliberate focus and time management. Make a work plan as soon as the assignment is posted - and work regularly thereafter.
- A hard-copy of the assignment is to be pasted into your sketchbook. For your convenience the following resources are available:
- a view only version (does not work on mobile devices, however)
- a PDF document for download
The Art 1 Sketchbook
REFER to the inside cover of your sketchbook; review the expectations and Artist Habits of Mind, which you should be working toward. MANAGE YOUR TIME by starting sketchbook work as soon as it is assigned and working on a regular basis thereafter. COMPLETE sketchbook checks weekly. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS and challenge yourself to think beyond them/exceed basic expectations. PAY ATTENTION to any announced adjustments to the assignment.
This site is for educational purposes. Resources used and contained within this site are meant to supplement and encourage deeper understanding in the art classes for which it has been developed. Links to material created by persons other than mosleyart.com are not intended to endorse products or services that may be described therein. Any opinions expressed in such material are those of its author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of mosleyart.com. Links needing attention should be reported to Kori Mosley.