- You will be sharing the contents of your sketchbook with your classmates. This practice is meant to encourage your best work and the active sharing of ideas and inspiration. We all learn from one another.
- These assignments are designed to support class content and skills; they require deliberate focus and time management. Make a work plan as soon as the assignment is posted - and work regularly thereafter.
- A hard-copy of the assignment is to be pasted into your sketchbook. For your convenience the following resources are available:
- a view only version (does not work on mobile devices, however)
- a PDF document for download
SOL A1.1 "The student will maintain and use a process art portfolio (e.g., sketchbook/journal and working portfolio) for planning and as a resource in the art-making process."