Choose one more Old Master to study by creating an Artist Spotlight entry in your sketchbook (this is AS #5). Follow the standard directions, including answering the provided questions completely and with specificity to the provided resources, notes taken, personal reflection, and additional research as needed. Make sure to consider how this information is relevant to your current work and practice.
Use this information to "stay in the old master mindset" as you work on your self-portrait by comparing & contrasting what you have learned about the life and times of your old master and others.
- Domenico Ghirlandaio: Elizabeth
- Leonardo da Vinci: Ria and Natalie
- Albrecht Dürer: Alex
- Raphael: Shreya, Rylan, and Helen
- Parmigianino: Raina
- Tiepolo: Ada
- François Boucher: Lucy, Amelia, and Maya
- Eugene Delacroix: Julianne
- Mary Cassatt: Genisus