- What are your thoughts?
- What did you learn?
- What connections can be made to what you know, what you've done/been doing in class (art or others)?
- Why is this artist important?
You will be introduced to selected works of art and artists as they relate to the curriculum. In your sketchbook:
1. Complete a thumbnail sketch of the work
2. Document the #, heading, and credit line
3. Review all provided resources - take notes
4. Answer the questions completely and with specificity; complete sentences should reveal the question (write legibly or type/print)
Entries started in class must be completed as homework by the same day/next week
The Life Line, 1884, oil on canvas, 28-5/8 x 44-3/4 inches / 72.7 x 113.7 cm (Philadelphia Museum of Art).
After sketching, reading, watching, and writing: