- What are your thoughts?
- What did you learn?
- What connections can be made to what you know, what you've done/been doing in class (art or others)?
- Why is this artist important?
You will be introduced to selected works of art and artists as they relate to the curriculum. In your sketchbook:
1. Complete a thumbnail sketch of the work
2. Document the #, heading, and credit line
3. Review all provided resources - take notes
4. Answer the questions completely and with specificity; complete sentences should reveal the question (write legibly or type/print)
Entries started in class must be completed as homework by the same day/next week
The Life Line, 1884, oil on canvas, 28-5/8 x 44-3/4 inches / 72.7 x 113.7 cm (Philadelphia Museum of Art).
After sketching, reading, watching, and writing:
This site is for educational purposes. Resources used and contained within this site are meant to supplement and encourage deeper understanding in the art classes for which it has been developed. Links to material created by persons other than mosleyart.com are not intended to endorse products or services that may be described therein. Any opinions expressed in such material are those of its author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of mosleyart.com. Links needing attention should be reported to Kori Mosley.