TUESDAY: snow day/Art Club canceled
WEDNESDAY: snow day
THURSDAY: 2-hour delay
- PRESENTATIONS ARE BACK ON!!! Lyla, Helena, Alex, Evelyn, and Alix...because of the delayed schedule, we will not hear from everyone.
- Re: exam prep/review.... although I am asking you to do continued reading for homework, I do not intend to put that info. on the exam. Instead, we will WHIZ through it once second semester starts, in order to get going with second semester content asap.
- Finalized semester projects are DUE by FRIDAY Make sure that I have a hard-copy of your paper with works cited list and test questions, etc. and that any PP or similar presentations have been shared with me (if sharing vis Google Drive, please use "email@example.com")
- Read Chapters 7 and 8 and the handout on the Middle Ages
- Feb. 9 = Art Club/NAHS & Lunchtime Lecture (see below)
- Feb. 23 = Art Club/NAHS
LUNCHTIME LECTURES. These are extra credit opportunities - Requirements: 1) Attendance at the lecture; 2) A typed report (1 - 2 pages), which incorporates both factual information about the lecture itself and reflective thoughts that express your ability to make meaning of the experience; 3) Submission of the report no later than the Friday after the lecture.
- February 9, 2016 - Emily Smith, Executive Director of 1708 Gallery will talk about the gallery, its function as a non-profit, as well as other art resources and galleries in Richmond
- April 12, 2016 - Tentative, art conservators from VMFA