- HW due
- Video/notes "The World at the British Museum"
- Review STARTER KIT and INTRODUCTION info.
- Assign MyArtsLab username/password
- Continue review of STARTER KIT and INTRODUCTION info.
- Finish video/notes "The World at the British Museum"
- Start Chapter 1 - Prehistory
- Mrs. Mosley has jury duty!!! Follow the substitute's directions carefully. You will still take the Starter Kit quiz.
- DUE TUESDAY = Quia enrollment (instructions are in itslearning) AND Read "Use Notes, Starter Kit, and Introduction" (XXI - XLI) and answer one of the "Think About it" questions on p. XLI. All written homework must be typed and printed ahead of class. Please include the full question and its #.
- DUE THURSDAY = to stay on track, you should start reading Chapter 1 and have it complete by next Tuesday. Be prepared for an open notes quiz.
- DUE FRIDAY = walking field trip form and Art Parent Contact Information
Sept. 14 = Senior meeting @ 11:15
Sept. 15 = Junior meeting @ 11:15
Sept. 16 = Sophomore meeting @ 11:15
Sept. 18 = Freshmen meeting @ 11:20
Sept. 21 = Start extended schedule (through Oct. 2)
Sept. 22 = First meeting of the Art Club (meets 2nd and 4th Tues.)
Sept. 23 = School Holiday (Richmond Bike Race) / Office open 8-4 PM
Sept. 24 = Back to School Night / PTSA 6:30 PM
Oct. 2 = First Friday Art Walk
Oct. 9 = Fall Festival, 4:00 - 8:00 pm
Oct. 14 = PSAT/Field Day
November 10, 2015
February 9, 2016
April 12, 2016
TEST DATES (to include any info. covered until those points - NOT open notes):
#1 - Oct. 6 (@ interim)
#2 - Nov. 3 (@ end of Q1)
#3 - Dec. 15 (@ interim)
#4 - TBD, as needed to prepare for Sem. 1 exam
EXAM - Feb. 2