@ least 3 more HEAD & HEART entries*
Since this has been assigned for weeks now, you may already be ahead of the game. Feel free to get as much of this finished before the exam as you like - AND/OR you can work on it during the exam period (but you'll have limited time). Unless you have your own laptop, bring your images on a flash drive or post them from your phone.
- These are explorations of ideas that you are passionate about (HEART) AND interested in (HEAD)
- These works are not intended to be finished, refined, well-crafted - nor should they take very long to make
- Instead, the idea is to rapidly push through ideas without filtering too much with over-thinking, doubt, worry or self-editing...JUST MAKE, MAKE, MAKE AND DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT, DOCUMENT
- It should be daily work that helps to set a habit making, thinking, reflecting, documenting, posting, etc.
TO EARN EXAM CREDIT, YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 12 IMAGES (6 new ones) IN A "GALLERY ELEMENT" ON YOUR HEAD & HEART PAGE, EACH LABELED WITH "HEAD" OR "HEART" AND AT LEAST SOME SPECIFICS ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND WHAT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. MEDIUM, DATE, ETC. ARE ALSO HELPFUL.
Finalized Gallery Page
- CLICK HERE to get your pictures (at this point, I would suggest taking your own photos on your phone or personal camera)
- Download them and save them on your computer (DO NOT LOSE THE RAW FILES)
- Edit them - CROP, COLOR CORRECT (to illustrate the way the work actually looks, not to change it!)
- Upload these required images to your gallery page:
- Old master copy
- Old master self-portrait
- AbEx painting
- In-class sculpture
- Home sculpture
- Observational drawing(s) (still life, figure drawing, etc.) - THESE ARE IMPORTANT
- Examples of work from Art 1, 2 (and/or personal work) that show skill, depth, and/or breadth
- Oil painting
- DON'T FORGET THE PRINTS (like I did)
TO EARN EXAM CREDIT, YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE ABOVE IMAGES IN A "GALLERY ELEMENT" ON YOUR GALLERY PAGE WITH PROPER LABEL INFORMATION - TITLE, DATE, MEDIUM, SIZE.