- SB CHECK
- Demo. sketching on canvas
WEDNESDAY: SOL schedule/long period 3
- Start brunaille
FRIDAY: SOL schedule/long period 5
- Finish brunaille/start grisaille
- MONDAY = There should be @ least 5 weeks of sculpture PROCESS posts; the next PROCESS post will be the FINAL one.
- May 31 = Sculpture
- June 3 = HEAD/complete, brought to school (ready to hang), and posted on the "Fantastic Four" page of your website
- June 5 = HEART/complete, brought to school (ready to hang), and posted on the "Fantastic Four" page of your website
- DUE MONDAY = SB SELF-CHECK (digital version on itslearning)
- DUE May 31st = SB Q4 (this is a change based on a school-wide schedule change)
- This week and next = SOL testing/modified schedules
- WEDNESDAY = Art Club meeting @ 11:45 - LAST ONE!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- May 31 = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); this is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- June 10 = Senior Showcase; this is your opportunity to see what you will be doing for your mentorship or seminar presentation when you are a senior!
- June 7 = Art 3 EXAM, afternoon
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS