Last 3 days before break ;-)
Philadelphia trip permission/$ DUE TUES.
When you return from the break, bring a portfolio with you!
- SB CHECK
- Start critique/self-portraits - self-evaluations must be complete by tomorrow, end of day
WEDNESDAY: modified schedule/Holiday concert
- Finish critique/self-portraits - turn in all self-evaluations
- DUE ASAP but no later than end of Q2 (Jan. 29th) = Photograph artwork & add to your online Gallery; make note of measurements, as you will need this in addition to title, date, and medium
- ONGOING = Ab Ex PLANNING page (make sure to watch "The Case for Abstraction"). NOTE: PLANNING pages should not be finite/ADD TO THEM AS YOU GO. The video posted above is a good example of additional info. that could supplement what you've already documented, including your conclusion from the D.C. field trip.
- DUE Jan. 4 = Bring a portfolio. ALL work must be removed from the class drawer; once photographed, it will either be taken home or stored @ school in your personal portfolio (oversize work MUST go home).
- DUE Jan. 18 = SB Q2/make sure to include (and follow) teacher/peer-review feedback as per the SB CHECK from Dec. 12
- WEDNESDAY = NAHS/Art Club (holiday party, t-shirt distribution, and art-making for the water fountain gallery)
- Jan. 19 - 21, 2019 = Art trip to Philadelphia!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS