Scholastic submissions are due SOON.
Go HERE for important reminders, theen sign up for a review meeting ASAP.
- Introduce Artist Spotlight #6 (check & discuss AS #5 from last week)(also check Self-Portrait PLANNING for those who were absent on 11/16/2018)
- Quickie photo/editing lesson - important for your website and also important for Scholastic submissions
- Start Ab Ex - Intro. and exercises
WEDNESDAY: see HW
- Daily drawing
- Review VMFA EXPERIENCE posts
- Discuss D.C. Field trip and preparations (see HW)
- Continue Ab Ex - Intro. and exercises
- Figure Drawing Friday!
- DUE Dec. 10th = HOME: Self-Portrait using your Old Master's mark.
- Remember to post weekly PROCESS on your blog; the final PROCESS post (DUE Dec. 14th) should include a side-by-side of your old master drawing + your old master copy + your self-portrait.
- ONGOING = Abstract Expressionism PLANNING page; investigate the provided resources to supplement those covered in class.
- DUE MONDAY (since I didn't check it last Monday) = AS #5 + Self-Portrait PLANNING for those who were absent on 11/16/2018
- DUE WEDNESDAY = VMFA field trip assignment (EXPERIENCE post)
- DUE Dec. 5 = D.C. Field Trip PLANNING page, to supplement final preparations for the field trip on Friday
- DUE Dec. 12 = SB & WS CHECK; will include:
- For SB:
- For WS:
- PROCESS (Self-portrait, 3 weeks/ish)(you can have until Friday, Dec. 14 for the final post)
- EXPERIENCE (VMFA and D.C. field trips)
- AWARENESS (stay tuned....)
- DUE Jan. 18 = SB Q2/make sure to include and follow teacher/peer-review feedback as per the SB CHECK from Dec. 12
- MON. - WED. = Bob Ross waffle sales during lunch (@ concessions)!!!
- WEDNESDAY = Art Club @ 11:45 am - 12:15 pm (work session for YAM flags unless you are helping to sell waffles)
- FRIDAY = Figure Drawing Friday!
- Dec. 7 = Washington, D.C. field trip
- Dec. 12 = CONTEST DEADLINES - Youth Art Month Flag and Scholastic
- Dec. 14 = Figure Drawing Friday!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS