Since I did not teach Art 3 last year, you should utilize Coach Hall's website @ http://www.coachhall.com/ in order to see what was accomplished and to better understand the course curriculum. You will be creating a personal website/blog/online portfolio, so perusing and critiquing those made in years past will help you to create one that is well-designed and fully functional.
- You do not need to bring anything to the first day of class; we will review needed materials and requirements as we go.
- The first days/weeks of school will be spent getting to know one another and the art room, the art curriculum, daily routines, itslearning/mosleyart.com navigation, class/school expectations, emergency procedures, pre-testing activities, etc.
- The daily schedule will vary according to need - just be there and be ready to participate fully.
WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY:
- Daily Drawing, Art Skills Inventory, Review
- Course introduction/get to know class and classmates
- Explain homework
- DUE FRIDAY = Syllabus Review, PART 1 (START). Set a timer, do NOTHING ELSE but the assignment, as directed, for 30 straight minutes. Stop when the timer goes off, even if you are not finished (please). Make note of your time if you finish before the timer goes off (please).
- DUE Sept. 10 = Syllabus Review, PART 2 (FINISH).
- DUE Sept. 14 = Class materials, local field trip permission form, Lunchtime Lecture dates on your calendar (see below)
- Check itslearning/mosleyart.com each Sunday evening, in order to be prepared for class on Monday
- Sept. 12 = NAHS meeting @ 11:45 am (meets every 2nd and 4th Wed.)
- Sept. 26 = Art Club meeting @ 11:45 am (meets every 4th Wed.)
- Sept. 20 = Back to School Night / PTSA 6:30 PM
- Oct. 5 = Fall Festival
- Oct. 10 = PSAT testing/AM (periods 5 & 7/PM)
- Oct. 12 = Field Day/PM (periods 1 & 3/AM)
LUNCHTIME LECTURES: put these dates on your calendar (use pencil, these are subject to change)
- October 31, 2018
- January 16, 2019
- February 20, 2019
- May 1, 2019