There is NO school on Monday.
There is NO studio time on Wednesday.
Friday is the DUE DATE for SB Q4, the sculpture, and the sculpture self-evaluation rubric.
PLAN YOUR TIME ACCORDINGLY!!!
WEDNESDAY: Modified schedule/awards ceremonies (25 minutes)
- Exam review
- Start organizing figure drawings - take photos!
FRIDAY: SOL schedule/long period 7 (that's YOU)
- SB due/share
- Sculpture due/start critique/photograph
- Paint, start grisaille + glazing demo.
- FRIDAY = Sculpture, including completed self-evaluation rubric.
- Post final PROCESS (decent photos but they don't need to be as high quality as the ones to be posted in your gallery)
- June 3 = HEAD/complete, brought to school, and posted on the "Fantastic Four" page of your website
- June 5 = HEART/complete, brought to school, and posted on the "Fantastic Four" page of your website
- DUE FRIDAY = SB Q4
- ASAP = Check all blog posts to make sure that they are tagged with the appropriate category
- This week = last week of SOL testing/modified schedules
- MONDAY = Memorial Day holiday
- FRIDAY = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); this is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- June 10 = Senior Showcase; this is your opportunity to see what you will be doing for your mentorship or seminar presentation when you are a senior!
- June 12 = Art 2 EXAM, afternoon
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS