Lunchtime Lecture on Wednesday!!!
- Introduce Artist Spotlight #16 (last one!!!); see HW
- Last full studio day for sculpture!!!
- See HW
WEDNESDAY: Lunchtime Lecture
- Turn in list of 3 sculptors
- Critique sculptures in whatever stage they exist as of today; formulate a plan for completion (will happen in-between oil painting, which starts on Monday)
FRIDAY: Figure Drawing Friday
PROJECT DEADLINES: Please see your Artistic Process and AHoM handouts for ALL the ways that you can participate in and document "PROCESS"
- WEDNESDAY = Sculpture DUE as-is for process critique
- PROCESS post #5 (sculpture should be almost done by now)
- DUE WEDNESDAY = Review ALL AWARENESS posts (AS #15) and choose 3 sculptors who you'd like to investigate further.
- DUE May 8 = 1 - 3 still life objects (small but not tiny) to be used as the subject for your oil painting; you may use art room objects but you may want to select things that are more meaningful to you.
- DUE May 10 = Artist Spotlight #16
- DUE May 17 = SB Check (reminder, it's Interim); make sure that at least one of the two, 2-page spreads is complete.
- DUE May 30th = SB Q4
- WEDNESDAY = Lunchtime Lecture, John Freyer, Associate Professor of Cross Disciplinary Media @ VCU (Social Practice Art)
- FRIDAY = Figure Drawing Friday
- Weeks of May 6th and 13th = AP testing
- May 8 = NAHS meeting - last one!
- May 17 = Interim
- Weeks of May 20th and 27th = SOL testing/modified schedules
- May 22 = Art Club meeting - last one!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- May 31 = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS