- Demo. glazing/paint
WEDNESDAY: SOL schedule - extended 7th pd.
FRIDAY: Regular schedule
- Review HEAD & HEART entries (make a new page on your website)
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE FRIDAY = at least 3 HEAD & HEART entries (+3 more due with SB Q4 on June 2)(these entries will continue weekly and will be part of your final exam)
- Continue to take/edit photos and update your gallery; a final gallery check will be part of your exam
- DUE June 2 - SB Q4; PRACTICE = 2 observational drawings
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- THIS WEEK = SOL testing/modified schedule continues/extended 1st block
- TUESDAY = Art Club - LAST ONE
- Monday, May 29th is Memorial Day! Enjoy a 3-day weekend!!
- June 1 - Senior Showcase
- June 9 - Senior Art Exhibit "Flourish" @ Artworks Gallery, 6 - 9pm - come see what the Art 4/5 seniors have been working toward for 4 years!
EXAM SCHEDULE: Exams are designed to be 2 hours in length; be prepared to use that time wisely; have something to quietly occupy your time, should you finish early; you will not be released from the room until the exam time has officially ended.
Friday, June 9 = Periods 1 & 8
Monday, June 12 = Periods 3 & 7
Tuesday, June 13 = Periods 2 & 6
Wednesday, June 14 = Period 5 only (early release)
Thursday, June 15 = Period 4 only (early release)
Friday, June 16 = make up exams only