- Introduce NEW PROJECTS/PLANNING PAGES:
- "Fantastic Four"
- Oil painting
- Start stretching canvas
- Q&A re: Fantastic Four
- Review of Direct/Indirect painting - think about still life objects (see HW)
- Continue stretching canvas/start priming
- Artist Spotlight #16 DUE/discuss
- Continue intro. to oil painting as time permits
PROJECT DEADLINES: Please see your Artistic Process and AHoM handouts for ALL the ways that you can participate in and document "PROCESS"
- Keep working on sculpture as you can.... deadline TBD but ASAP
- Check PROCESS posts for sculpture - make sure you are up to date
- Painting & Fantastic Four PROCESS will start soon...
- June 3 = HEAD
- June 5 = HEART
- DUE FRIDAY = Artist Spotlight #16
- DUE May 17:
- SB Check (reminder, it's Interim); make sure that at least one of the two, 2-page spreads is complete.
- 1 - 3 still life objects (small but not tiny) to be used as the subject for your oil painting; you may use art room objects but you may want to select things that are more meaningful to you.
- DUE May 30th = SB Q4
- Weeks of May 6th and 13th = AP testing
- WEDNESDAY = NAHS meeting (service project reviews and refections)
- May 17 = Interim - last one!
- Weeks of May 20th and 27th = SOL testing/modified schedules
- May 22 = Art Club meeting - last one!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- May 31 = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); This is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS