JUNIORS - sign up to help "Pay it Forward" for the Senior Exhibit on June 9th: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/4ae66uczqh5pqgrp#table
- Share Home Sculpture Progress Post #3 (final due date has been moved to NEXT Monday instead of Friday)
- Collect revised artist statements
- Sketch still life and start brunaille underpaint
- Continue brunaille - add highlights and darken shadows
- Review details of work due next week (Monday = final sculpture, final progress post, artist statement; Wednesday = Gallery page)
- Demo. color glazes
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE MONDAY:
- Revised/re-formatted artist statement for in-class sculpture
- Home Project Post #3 (then NEXT MONDAY)
- DUE May 15 - Home Project/Sculpture AND final Progress Post AND artist statement
- DUE May 17 - Updated Gallery page on website
- DUE June 2 - SB Q4
- PRACTICE = 2 observational drawings - use everything you know how to use...these are end-of-the-year-in-Art 3-drawings....make them count.
- Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to get to the Visual Arts Center as a class; you can earn extra credit for going on your own (or to a different museum or gallery) and completing a SB entry with the required components. Include proof of physical presence on site.
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- This week = AP testing continues
- TUESDAY = NAHS
- May 15 - 25 = SOL testing/modified schedule
- May 23 - Art Club