- Studio day 1/3 - continue sculpture; document PROCESS - post by Friday
- FINISH CLAY TODAY so it can dry, to be bisque-fired ASAP
FRIDAY: ODD DAY/see HW!!!!
- Studio day 2/3 - continue sculpture; document PROCESS - post by Friday
PROJECT DEADLINES: Please see your Artistic Process and AHoM handouts for ALL the ways that you can participate in and document "PROCESS"
- FRIDAY = PROCESS post #4 (sculpture should be almost done by now)
- May 1 = Sculpture DUE/critique
- May 3 = PROCESS post #5/FINAL
- WEDNESDAY = AS #15 (AWARENESS post on your blog)
- DUE May 17 = SB Check (reminder, it's Interim)
- DUE May 30th = SB Q4
- MONDAY = Easter Day holiday/no school
- WEDNESDAY = Art Club (NAHS applications are due)/Officer elections
- May 1 = Lunchtime Lecture, John Freyer, Associate Professor of Cross Disciplinary Media @ VCU (Social Practice Art)
- May 3 = Figure Drawing Friday
- Weeks of May 6th and 13th = AP testing
- May 8 = NAHS meeting - last one!
- May 17 = Interim
- Weeks of May 20th and 27th = SOL testing/modified schedules
- May 22 = Art Club meeting - last one!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS