- Review homework, project requirements, grading, etc.
- Demo. next steps for oil painting
- Tone canvas (must happen today in order to be dry for next class), underpainting, etc.
- YOU MUST HAVE A STILL LIFE OBJECT TO PAINT BY NEXT CLASS.
- Start composing/underpainting
- Figure Drawing Friday!
- (you can move Home Progress Post #3 to Monday)
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE ASAP but no later than FRIDAY:
- Revised/re-formatted artist statement for in-class sculpture
- DUE May 8 (this is a change) - Home Project Post #3 (then May 12)
- DUE May 12 - Home Project/Sculpture AND final Progress Post
- DUE May 17 - Updated Gallery page on website
- DUE June 2 - SB Q4; PRACTICE = 2 observational drawings
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- May 1 - 12 = AP testing
- May 9 = NAHS
- May 15 - 25 = SOL testing/modified schedule
- May 23 - Art Club (LAST MEETING)