- Continue paint charts
- Demo. stretcher/canvas - start ASAP
WEDNESDAY: I'm out sick again....
- Everyone need to make a stretcher today - AND it needs to get primed
- Finish color charts
FRIDAY: Modified schedule/Asian assembly
- Review Home Projects Post #2 - share ideas, solicit feedback
- Review the way to access photos for gallery post
- Finish stretching and priming canvas - must be ready for Monday
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE MONDAY - REVISED Sculptor/Artist Spotlight AND completed peer review
- DUE FRIDAY:
- DUE May 12 - Home Project/Sculpture AND final Progress Post
- DUE May 17 - Updated Gallery page on website
- DUE June 2 - SB Q4; PRACTICE = 2 observational drawings
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- TUESDAY = Lunchtime Lecture (also an Art Club meeting); Virginia Museum of Fine Arts registrar, Karen Daly-Junker, will be discussing her career as a museum registrar, her work on the recent Munch/Johns exhibition, and her research into Nazi-era art provenance.
- TUESDAY = Deadline for NAHS applications - to check eligibility for membership, access the check-list on the website or on the bulletin board outside the art room
- May 1 - 12 = AP testing
- May 9 = NAHS
- May 15 - 25 = SOL testing/modified schedule
- May 23 - Art Club (LAST MEETING)