- Daily drawing
- Check homework due today
- Introduce Artist Spotlight series
- Continue/Finish review of syllabus, curriculum goals, Q&A, etc.
- Daily drawing
- Review PLANNING homework (due Sept. 26th)
- Continue/Finish ASI drawings
- Intro to old masters/media play/review books?.... tbd
- TAKE THE Quia pre-test @ home
- Mural project
- DUE MONDAY (because we were not at school last Friday) = 1) Confirmation that you have a folder/notebook/section in a notebook to hold your art notes and that your syllabus is stored there. 2) All local field trip permission forms have been turned in. 3) Confirmation that the Lunchtime Lecture dates are on your calendar.
- DUE MONDAY = Art Skills Inventory prompt # 3: "Combine 1 & 2-point perspective to draw a composite form made with at least 5 cubes and/or cuboids; push the level of complexity by playing with intersections, open & closed forms, shading, or other details." Try to figure this out yourself but use help if needed. DO NOT SPEND MORE THAN 30 MINUTES ON THIS TASK! You may work on separate paper or in your sketchbook (if you work in your sketchbook, please make a copy for your ASI folder).
- DUE Sept. 24th = Artist Spotlight entry AND Quia pre-test http://www.quia.com/quiz/6393109.html
- DUE Sept. 26th = In your sketchbook, do some PLANNING in preparation for the design of your website. Look at examples of last year's Art 3 student websites (https://www.coachhall.com/art3) (also go HERE for more) to get a sense of how this online tool functions in conjunction with the sketchbook. Your PLANNING should document (via notes and/or thumbnails, etc.) ideas on who to make your website design visually pleasing and user friendly. Pay close attention to how the BLOG page functions - notice the specific categories that each post falls into.
- DUE Oct. 3 = SB CHECK/peer review
- DUE Oct. 26 = SB Q1
- Check itslearning/mosleyart.com each Sunday evening, in order to be prepared for class on Monday
- THURSDAY = Back to School Night / PTSA 6:30 PM
- Sept. 26 = Art Club meeting @ 11:45 am (meets every 4th Wed.) LOOK FOR THE TAKE & MAKE FLYERS POSTED AROUND SCHOOL
- Oct. 5 = Fall Festival
- Oct. 10 = PSAT testing/AM - Periods 5 & 7/PM
- Oct. 12 = Periods 1 & 3/AM - Field Day/PM
LUNCHTIME LECTURES (dates subject to change until confirmed)
- October 31, 2018
- January 16, 2019
- February 20, 2019
- May 1, 2019