UN-Lock-in permission forms are
DUE no later than Wednesday!
- Progress critique/work on sculpture
- Progress critique/Finish sculpture
FRIDAY: Modified schedule/pep rally
- SB and web share/assign peer review
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE FRIDAY: Artist Spotlight post AND SB Q3
- Use these 2 articles to introduce yourself to important sculptors. Choose TWO to investigate in your SB and use ONE as a formal blog post (same guidelines as the AbEx Artist Spotlight post):
- SB Q3 AND Peer Review for SB Check Q3 (attached in SB)
- Keep up with Artist Spotlights - aim to complete them within the week they are assigned. Start on the Choose TWO/Post ONE assignment "yesterday"
- Review all previously checked work and make needed improvements PRIOR to the due date
- Review all directions to ensure that your assignment will earn high marks
- DUE April 3rd - In-Class Project/Sculpture AND Progress Post
- DUE April 7th - Sculpture Artist Spotlight peer review
- DUE April 21st - Home Project Post #1 (then April 28, May 5, and May 12)
- DUE May 12th - Home Project/Sculpture AND final Progress Post
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- EVERY TUESDAY IN MARCH = workshops presented by NAHS members to celebrate Youth Art Month; OPEN TO ALL - bring your friends:
- THIS TUESDAY = photograms
- FRIDAY = New Student Welcome Event (5 - 7 pm) + UN-Lock-in (7 - 10 pm)
- April 7 = End Q3 and last day before spring break!
- April 25 = Lunchtime Lecture