- Figure drawing with Shelia
WEDNESDAY: Welcome Future Dragons!
- Continue sculpture
- Continue sculpture and/or:
- Continue documentation of work & use time to update website/work on SB
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE March 31st - Use these 2 articles to introduce yourself to important sculptors. Choose TWO to investigate in your SB and use ONE as a formal blog post (same guidelines as the AbEx Artist Spotlight post):
- DUE March 31st - SB Q3 AND Peer Review for SB Check Q3 (attached in SB)
- THAT'S 2 FRIDAYS AWAY
- Keep up with Artist Spotlights - aim to complete them within the week they are assigned. Start on the Choose TWO/Post ONE assignment "yesterday"
- Review all previously checked work and make needed improvements PRIOR to the due date
- Review all directions to ensure that your assignment will earn high marks
- DUE April 3rd - In-Class Project/Sculpture AND Progress Post
- DUE April 21st - Home Project Post #1 (then April 28, May 5, and May 12)
- DUE May 12th - Home Project/Sculpture AND final Progress Post
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- Monday - Thursday = Future Dragon Days
- EVERY TUESDAY IN MARCH = workshops presented by NAHS members to celebrate Youth Art Month; OPEN TO ALL - bring your friends:
- THIS TUESDAY = screen printing (also, there will be workshops during each Future Dragon Day, so come on by to help out/meet new students)
- NEXT TUESDAY= photograms
- March 31 = New Student Welcome Event (5 - 7 pm) + UN-Lock-in (7 - 10 pm)
- April 7 = End Q3 and last day before spring break!
- April 25 = Lunchtime Lecture