HAPPY YOUTH ART MONTH!!!
Celebrate with us by enjoying the exhibit that will open this Friday, March 10th, from 5:00 - 7:00 pm in the 2nd floor main hallway. Remarks @ 6:00 pm.
- Continue sculpture - formalize plans and work schedule (note that the end of Q3 is April 7 and that the sculpture needs to be done before then)
- Continue sculpture - WORK
- Continue learning about camera use and creation of online gallery
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- Use these 2 articles to introduce yourself to important sculptors (you will eventually choose two/post one as you did for the AbEx spotlight....use these resources to expose yourself to a number of options):
- DUE March 31st - SB Q3 AND peer review for SB Check Q3 (attached in SB)
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- FRIDAY = opening reception/Youth Art Month exhibit, 5 - 7 pm (remarks @ 6 pm)
- EVERY TUESDAY IN MARCH = workshops presented by NAHS members to celebrate Youth Art Month; open to all - bring your friends:
- THIS TUESDAY = paper marbling
- NEXT TUESDAY= calligraphy
- THE TUESDAY AFTER NEXT = photograms (also, there will be workshops during each Future Dragon Day, so come on by to hep out/meet new students)
- THE TUESDAY AFTER THAT = screen printing
- March 14 - 15 = Early release days/modified odd/even schedules
- March 20 - 23 = Future Dragon Days
- March 31 = New Student Welcome Event (5 - 7 pm) + UN-Lock-in (7 - 10 pm)
- April 7 = End Q3 and last day before spring break!
- April 25 = Lunchtime Lecture