1. Art Club/NAHS meets Tuesday
2. You'll have a substitute on Friday
3. YAM selection + label info. due Friday
- SB share - please make sure you have reviewed the assignments and have done your best work to improve/explore beyond the last entries
- Peer review activity
- Discuss selection of work for the Youth Art Month (YAM) exhibit - review steps and expectations (see homework)
- If you need to mount, mat, etc., get it done by Friday!
- Field trip to VCU library - bring your sketchbook and a pencil!
FRIDAY: You will have a substitute AND it's a Pep Rally day!
- Use this time to make progress on your sketchbook and/or website
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE MONDAY - SB Q3 CHECK
- DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY - Your selected Youth Art Month (YAM) work must be in the Art 3 portfolio WITH your selection indicated on the sign up list - AND the online label information must be entered HERE
- THINK ABOUT IT: This annual exhibit highlights the work of each art student while also illustrating the scope of the overall curriculum (Art 1 - 5, digital media, and photography)....Select something that you've done this year in order to represent ONE aspect of the total Art 3 curriculum.
- DUE March 31st - SB Q3 AND peer review for SB Check Q3 (attached in SB)
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- TUESDAY = Art Club
- FRIDAY = modified schedule/pep rally
- March 10 = opening reception/Youth Art Month exhibit
- March 31 = New Student Welcome Event + UN-Lock-in
- April 25 = Lunchtime Lecture