We are in need of waxed cardboard drink cartons (milk, juice). If you have any @ home, please clean them out and bring them in. THANKS!
- If you did not complete your AbEx peer review by last Friday it's late (!!!). Make sure that all papers are swapped today.
- OK, one last day to paint...but it shouldn't take the whole time AND this is really it. Additions resulting from feedback are encouraged, however.
- When done:
- Make sure you have a final photo for your progress post (due Friday)
- Install eye hooks and wire
- Put your silent critique sheet in front of your painting - and look for paintings that need critique - offer praise and polish.
- Complete the rest of the answers on the critique sheet.
- CLEAN! We made a mess of the floor in the hallway - scrub. Dispose of your paint containers (just throw them out). Put good paint back in Flammable cabinet (in closet) - put bad/empty paint in the boxes by the door to the courtyard.
- Work on final AbEx spotlight post, using the feedback you were given
- Refine websites & work on AS #9
- Put easels into POD.
- Now, let's make sure everything is critiqued and then let's do the Monday stuff that didn't get done on Monday
- Time permitting....learn how to take a GOOD picture for your GALLERY
- Final AbEx Artist Spotlight revisions DUE today (see also, HOMEWORK)
- Artist Spotlight #10 + Intro. to sculpture
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE FRIDAY:
- Revised AbEx Artist Spotlight AND peer review sheet (the one you were given)
- Painting AND completed critique sheet
- Final painting progress post on your blog (You can have until next Wed. if you need)
- DUE February 22nd - Final painting progress post (must be posted prior to class)
- DUE February 27th SB Q3 CHECK
- DUE March 31st SB Q3
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- TUESDAY = NAHS (those signed up to work on the VANS contest should attend - bring your designs)
- THURSDAY = Parent/Teacher conferences, 4 - 7 pm
- February 20 = HOLIDAY
- February 21 = Lunchtime Lecture - medical illustration
- February 28 = Art Club
- March 10 = opening reception/Youth Art Month exhibit
- April 25 = Lunchtime Lecture