- SB check
- Website check
- Self-Portraits due - mount
- Start critique/self-assessment
- Take down work from upstairs
- Continue self-portrait critique/self-assessment
FRIDAY: This is the last day before winter break, WOO HOO!
- Special schedule, winter concert/split 7th period
- FOR THIS WEEK:
- DUE MONDAY: Self-portrait, progress post with side by side comparison of old master image, and SB Check (which includes both PRACTICE Drawing prompts and the Visual Arts Center entry from 11/9/16)
- THERE IS NO HOMEWORK OVER THE BREAK
- BEFORE CLASS ON JANUARY 2, 2017: Check the webiste to be fullly prepared for the week ahead; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work.
- WHEN WE RETURN AFTER BREAK:
- DAILY - work on SB Q2 (see updates) to make regular progress and to allow time for reflection and feedback prior to the due date
- DUE Jan.13 = SB Q2 (includes D.C. field trip assignment)
- TUESDAY - Art Club
- FRIDAY - LAST DAY BEFORE WINTER BREAK!!!
- Jan.10 - NAHS
- Jan. 24 - Art Club
- Jan. 24 - Lunchtime Lecture (see below)
- Jan. 26 - EXAMS start
- Jan 24 - Ellyn Parker - Public Art, City of Richmond - Department of Planning and Development Review
- Feb 21 - Medical Illustration
- April 25 - Karen Daly-Junker, registrar for the VMFA, will speak about organizing the Jasper Johns/Edvard Munch exhibition