- FINISH mono-types (remember, these prints will serve as preliminary painting ideas)
- Vocab./concept activity (this will be a review for a quiz next week)
- Mat and critique prints
FRIDAY: Today is Ms. Manandhar's last day!
- Finish matting
- Critique prints
- Take home self-portrait self-assessment
- DUE MONDAY (and then Dec. 12) = Self-portrait progress post
- DAILY - work on SB Q2 (see updates) to make regular progress and to allow time for reflection and feedback prior to the due date.
- DUE Dec. 12
- DUE Jan.13 = SB Q2 (includes D.C. field trip assignment)
- Dec. 6 - NAHS
- Dec. 13 - Art Club
- Dec. 15 - Scholastic Art & Writing Awards - Teens in grades 7 through 12 apply in 28 categories of art and writing. Submissions are juried by luminaries in the visual and literary arts, some of whom are past award recipients. Panelists look for works that best exemplify originality, technical skill, and the emergence of a personal voice or vision.
- Dec. 16 - LAST DAY BEFORE WINTER BREAK!!!