1) You should enter the Thank a Teacher AND Doodle for Google contests!!!
2) You should apply for VCU's FUTURE STUDIO!!!
3) If you happen to be ready to turn in your SB early, I will gladly take it after the quiz on Friday so I can get a head-start on grading. If not, no worries.
- SB #4 DUE/share
- NOTE: Kiln will be fired today with Round 2 pottery
WEDNESDAY: End Q2
- Unload kiln/reload with glazed Round 1 pottery
- Begin glazing Round 2 pottery
- Continue glazing - load kiln along the way
- Continue Maggie Walker mural project
- DUE Feb. 1 = Round 2 pottery is glazed and ready to be glaze-fired on Feb. 4th; please note that multiple firings are often necessary to achieve the desired effect...
- DUE MONDAY = SB #4
- February 1 = Thank a Teacher
- March 18 = Doodle for Google
- WEDNESDAY = ODD day; End Q2/Semester 1 (this is a change)
- Feb. 4 or 6... field trip to Visual Arts Center... stay tuned
- Feb. 8 = Figure Drawing Friday!
- Feb. 13 = NAHS meeting/INDUCTION (Art Club members are invited)
- Feb. 13 = Parent/Teacher conferences
- Feb. 18/19 = Early release for students
- Feb. 20 = Lunchtime Lecture
- Feb. 27 = Art Club meeting @ 11;45am
- March 1 = Interim for Q3
- March 7 = YAMM event (Youth Art and Music Month), 6 - 9 pm
- March 9 = Figure Drawing Friday!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS