REMEMBER: There is NO school on Monday, no studio time on Wednesday, and Friday is the LAST studio day... but the official project due date is NEXT Monday, June 3rd. Plan your time accordingly, come in during lunch, and take your project home if needed.
WEDNESDAY: Modified schedule/awards ceremony (25 minute classes)
- Exam review - completed EXAM PREP. assignment is DUE, including completion of the the Quia Post-Test
- Take Painting & Mixed Media self-evaluation rubric home for review, come with questions on Friday.
FRIDAY: SOL schedule/long period 7
- Q&A re: Painting & Mixed Media self-evaluation rubric
- LAST STUDIO DAY. If you are not done by today, you will have to take your work home and bring it back, finished, on June 3rd.
- June 3rd = Painting & Mixed Media project + Part A. of self-evaluation rubric
- June 5th = Completed Painting & Mixed Media self-evaluation rubric
- DUE WEDNESDAY = Exam Prep. assignment, including completion of Quia Post-Test
- DUE June 5 = Quiz #4; it is open notes and you may take it @ school or @ home. Please abide by the Honor Pledge you signed at the start of the year.
- TAKE PORTFOLIO HOME NO LATER THAN JUNE 7TH (clean out the class drawer and your tray, collect any other work that is in the room). Use the work contained in the your portfolio as review your accomplishments and exam review.
- MONDAY = Memorial Day holiday
- This week = last week of SOL testing/modified schedules
- FRIDAY = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); this is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- June 10 = Senior Showcase; this is your opportunity to see what you will be doing for your mentorship or seminar presentation when you are a senior!
- June 12 = Art 2 EXAM, afternoon
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS