- Studio day 3.5 of 6 - come on in, get to work!
- Do you have any ceramics to take home?
- How is SB #7 coming along?
- Start thinking about the final exam...
WEDNESDAY: SOL schedule/long period 3
- Studio day 4 of 6 - come on in, get to work!
FRIDAY: SOL schedule/long period 5 (that's YOU)
- SB due/share
- Studio day(s) 5 & 5.5/6
- May 31 = LAST STUDIO DAY for Mixed Media project (critiques start on the Monday after).
- PLEASE NOTE that May 29th is NOT a studio day.
- If you are not done by today, you will have to take you work home and bring it back finished on June 3rd.
- DUE FRIDAY = SB #7
- DUE May 29 = Exam Prep. assignment, including Quia post-test
- This week and next = SOL testing/modified schedules
- WEDNESDAY = Art Club meeting - Last one!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- May 31 = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); this is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- June 10 = Senior Showcase; this is your opportunity to see what you will be doing for your mentorship or seminar presentation when you are a senior!
- June 12 = Art 2 EXAM, afternoon
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS