- Studio day 2 of 6 - come on in, get to work!
- NOTE: If you are not painting by today, you are officially behind schedule.
- Studio day 3 of 6 - come on in, get to work!
- TBD - but do not count on this as a studio day!
- (possibilities: daily drawings, sort/organize figure drawings, take ceramics from library/take photos, continue PLANNING pages, work on artist statements, etc.)
- May 30 = LAST STUDIO DAY for Mixed Media project (critiques start on the Monday after). PLEASE NOTE: the SOL schedule, which starts on May 20th, will shorten classes, except for the extended class on Friday, May 24th.
- WEEKLY - keep working on your sketchbook assignment:
- OBSERVATION - are you drawing "daily"?
- CURIOSITY - One of the two, 2-page spreads should be FINISHED - start the 2nd one!
- PLANNING - Continue #7 - start the rest
- ART HISTORY - N/A
- PLAY - you should have at least 6
- EXPERIENCE - N/A
- REFLECTION - be thinking about it.... review the SOL, AHoM, AND the Artist Process to be aware of what and how you are learning and growing.
- DUE May 24 = SB #7 (last one)
- This week = last week of AP testing
- FRIDAY = Interim
- Weeks of May 20th and 27th = SOL testing/modified schedules
- May 22 = Art Club meeting - last one!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- May 31 = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); this is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- June 10 = Senior Showcase; this is your opportunity to see what you will be doing for your mentorship or seminar presentation when you are a senior!
- June 12 = Art 2 EXAM, afternoon
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS