- Review Artist Spotlights #15 & #16 - focus on how this info. can be applied to your work (don't forget all the others!).
- Collages are due today (in whatever form they have taken - digital, all glued, separate pieces, etc.). This is because:
- TODAY is the official start date; everyone MUST BE working on some aspect of the final product or you will run out of time.
- NOTE: Because there are limited projectors, you may need to come in at other times in order to do that work; as you wait for the projector, use your time wisely by working through the PLANNING pages and completing any other preparatory work that can be done.
- Studio day 1 of 6 - come on in, get to work!
- SB Check - please see HW for what should be in your SB thus far.
- DUE MONDAY= finished collage
- May 30 = LAST STUDIO DAY for Mixed Media project (critiques start on Monday)
- DUE FRIDAY = SB CHECK. We have not done a formal SB CHECK in some time, so we WILL do so on Friday. Please check to see that you are up to date with the following:
- OBSERVATION - are you drawing "daily"?
- CURIOSITY - One of the two, 2-page spreads should be STARTED if not complete... remember you have one more to do before the due date, so use your time wisely....
- PLANNING - #1 - #6 COMPLETE; #7 started (keep going as you work)
- ART HISTORY - Artist Spotlights #15 - #16
- PLAY - you should have 4 - 5
- EXPERIENCE - Try-me Gallery, Visual Arts Center/"The Color of NO," and Lunchtime Lecture/John Freyer (5/2/19)
- THE GOOD NEWS HERE IS THAT MOST OF THE ASSIGNMENT WILL BE DONE BY NOW - YOU JUST HAVE TO FILL IN SOME BLANKS BEFORE THE DUE DATE!!!!!
- DUE May 24 = SB #7 (last one)
- Weeks of May 6th and 13th = AP testing
- WEDNESDAY = NAHS meeting (service project reviews and refections)
- May 17 = Interim - last one!
- Weeks of May 20th and 27th = SOL testing/modified schedules
- May 22 = Art Club meeting - last one!
- May 27 = Memorial Day holiday
- May 31 = Senior Art 4/5 exhibit @ Artworks Gallery (320 Hull Street, Richmond, 23224); This is your opportunity to see what Art 4/5 seniors work toward - and what you have to look forward to when you get to that point!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS