Welcome back!!! 9 more weeks!!!
We are going on a field trip to the Try-Me Gallery; review the
COLLECTION before you go. AND... Permission forms for FRIDAY'S Future Dragon Welcome Event and/or
The UN-Lock-in are DUE - get yours HERE!!!
NAHS applications are due April 24th. The application takes time to complete so DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE. Go go HERE (or the bulletin board) for application materials.
- QUICKLY, paste SB #7 into your sketchbook (review it carefully for homework & be prepared with questions on Wednesday).
- Load the bus for a Field Trip to the Try-Me Gallery. Bring your sketchbook and a pencil!!!
- Artist Spotlight #15/ review previous as preparation for final project.
- Q&A re: SB #7 - things are DIFFERENT, pay attention!
- Introduce new project & PLANNING pages (#1 and start of #2 DUE Friday)
FRIDAY: modified schedule/Pep Rally
- Class 11:05 - 11:35 (then lunch)
- Start Barbara Kruger reading/check PLANNING
- DUE April 19 = Paint matching exercise
HOMEWORK DEADLINES: Be prepared for weekly SB Checks
- DUE WEDNESDAY = Review SB #7 (annotations are HIGHLY encouraged) and be prepared to ask questions in class.
- DUE FRIDAY = PLANNING #1 complete/#2 started (pick up from where you left off with your ideas on the Jaune Quick-to-see-Smith assignment)
- DUE May 24 = SB #7 (last one!!!!)
- MONDAY = Field trip to Try-Me Gallery. Prepare by reviewing the COLLECTION before you go.
- WEDNESDAY = NAHS meeting (applications to run for office are due)
- FRIDAY = Future Dragon Welcome (5 - 7 pm) AND UN-Lock-in (7 - 10 pm)
- April 24 = Art Club (NAHS applications are due)
- May 1 = Lunchtime Lecture, John Freyer, Associate Professor of Cross Disciplinary Media @ VCU (Social Practice Art)
- May 3 = Figure Drawing Friday
- Weeks of May 6th and 13th = AP testing
- May 8 = NAHS meeting - last one!
- Weeks of May 20th and 27th = SOL testing/modified schedules
- May 22 = Art Club meeting - last one!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS