1) Future Dragon visits, Mon. - Thurs.
2) Summer 2020 travel meeting, Tuesday; RSVP HERE.
3) YAM workshop, Wednesday (origami).
4) Art Cinema, Friday! See the Facebook event HERE.
5) Open notes "quiz," NEXT Wednesday.
6) 2 weeks until Spring Break - we can do this!!!
- Artist Spotlight #14; check #12 & #13
- PLAY: Color, collage, image transfer, printmaking, etc.
- (if you are still glazing, please get that done by the end of the day on Wed. so the kiln can be fired no later than Thursday)
- (if you are still working on the colored pencil worksheet, know that in-class time may be available but that it is not guaranteed)
WEDNESDAY: Change in plans/you will have a sub.
- Finish glazing (LAST CHANCE).
- Finish cleaning raku (the box of remaining tea bowls is under the slab roller) (GET THIS DONE TODAY)
- Finish colored pencil packet (DUE FRIDAY)
- Continue painting/color mixing exercise (work is on the drying rack).
- Work on the sketchbook assignment (!!!!)
- SB CHECK/turn in colored pencil worksheet
- Take down YAM exhibit (store work in portfolio)(clean out class drawer)
- Maggie Walker mural
- DUE FRIDAY = Colored pencil worksheet
- TBD = ceramic self-assessment rubric (waiting on raku)
- FRIDAY = SB Check (to include partial AS #14 - sketch/credit line/video notes)
- March 29 = SB #6
- MONDAY - THURSDAY = Future Dragon Days
- WEDNESDAY - YAM workshop @ lunch
- FRIDAY = NAHS Art Cinema, 3:30 - 6:00 pm
- March 29 = End Q3 and last day before spring break!
- April 1 - 5 = Spring Break!
- April 8 = Field trip to Try-Me Gallery. Prepare by reviewing the COLLECTION before you go.
- April 10 = NAHS meeting (applications to run for office are due)
- April 12 = Future Dragon Welcome (5 - 7 pm) AND UN-Lock-in (7 - 10 pm)
- April 24 = Art Club (NAHS applications are due)
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS