1) Future Dragon visits this week
2) QUIZ #3, WEDNESDAY!
3) UN-Lock-in, April 13th
- Warm up: 10 min.
- Draw the provided object(s) with a focus on ARBITRARY COLOR & accurate VALUE
- Class activities:.
- Last minute sketchbook reminders/questions/preparations
- Continue glazing - the kiln will be fired tomorrow/ready next class
WEDNESDAY: SNOW DAY - quiz moved to Monday
FRIDAY/ODD day: Future Dragons will visit, 9:30 - 10:00 am and 12:30 - 1:00 pm
- SB #5 DUE
- Get set up (quickly!!!) for figure drawing with Tommy Van Auken (last session)
HOMEWORK is designed to: 1) allow for exploration, practice, preparation, and application of class content, 2) encourage independent work, time management, and efficiency of work flow (don't procrastinate!), 3) fit within the weekly homework time allotted for this class. Keep these things in mind as you work. Use of a timer is one way to stay on task and to monitor your work time. Please note that your individual needs and work process may result in spending more or less than the suggested average time. Ask for help/use extended lunch as needed; communicate extension requests at least 3-days before a deadline.
- DUE FRIDAY = SB #5 (review your work thoroughly; make adjustments, completions, or corrections, in order to show your best work/earn the best grade)
- EXTRA CREDIT can be earned for extending the _______-a-Week series to at least a total of 12 entries
- DUE EVERY WEEK:
- Check the website; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work
- Check your grades - follow through as needed
- NAHS workshops, EACH Tuesday @ lunch, to celebrate Youth Art Month:
- THIS TUESDAY, Marbling
- March 27, Calligraphy
- March 29 = Asian Assembly/modified EVEN schedule
- March 30 (Friday) = Alumni Showcase/modified EVEN schedule
- Then.... SPRING BREAK!!!
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS