Go HERE for summer 2020
art-travel to Greece & Italy!!!
- THIS WEDNESDAY: Ink blot and string painting art (10 of the best will be selected for the Water Fountain Gallery)
- March 20: Origami
- March 27: Knitting (in collaboration with the Knitting Club!)
- Artist Spotlight #13
- CONTINUE colored pencil worksheet (due March 22 but there will be no more class time after Friday)
- Take a VERY CAREFUL look at your ceramic wares - LAST chance to glaze is Wednesday (kiln is being fired today)
WEDNESDAY: NOTE NEW CLASS TIME/ 12:15 - 1:40 pm
- Daily drawing
- CONTINUE/FINISH colored pencil worksheet (due March 22 but there will be no more class time after Friday)
- Curate a collection of glazed ceramics to be displayed in the library (waiting on raku); take a VERY CAREFUL look at your work - LAST chance to glaze is TODAY
FRIDAY: modified assembly schedule
- FINISH colored pencil worksheet (no more class time after today - take home needed materials)
- Organize portfolios/clean out class drawer
- (maybe Maggie Walker mural)
- DUE ASAP but no later than March 22 = Colored pencil worksheet
- TBD = ceramic self-assessment rubric (waiting on raku)
- March 22 = SB Check
- March 29 = SB #6
- FRIDAY = deadline to enter the Asian-American Society Art Competition; the art submission deadline is March 29th
- March 18 = Doodle for Google (but if you want ME to submit it, the deadline is March 15th)
- WEDNESDAY - YAM workshop @ lunch
- March 18 - 21 = Future Dragon Days
- March 22 = NAHS Art Cinema, 3:30 - 6:00 pm
- March 29 = End Q3 and last day before spring break!
- April 1 - 5 = Spring Break!
- April 8 = Field trip to Try-Me Gallery. Prepare by reviewing the COLLECTION before you go.
- April 10 = NAHS meeting (applications to run for office are due)
- April 12 = Future Dragon Welcome (5 - 7 pm) AND UN-Lock-in (7 - 10 pm)
- April 24 = Art Club (NAHS applications are due)
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS