DUE NO LATER THAN THURSDAY @ MIDNIGHT: 1) Select the 1-2 pieces you intend to show for the YAM exhibit, 2) Submit label info. HERE.
DUE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, END OF DAY: 1) Complete the sign-up on the Art 2 portfolio list, AND 2) Put your ready-to-hang work IN the Art 2 portfolio.
REMEMBER, this annual exhibit highlights the work of EACH art student while ALSO illustrating the SCOPE of the OVERALL art program, Art 1 - 5. Select 2D work you've done THIS year in order to BEST represent the goals of the ART 2 curriculum.
- Daily drawing
- CONTINUE Photorealism, color & colored pencil
- CONTINUE glazing/load kiln (to be fired tomorrow)
- PREP FOR YAM
WEDNESDAY: NOTE NEW CLASS TIME/ 12:15 - 1:40 pm
- (Raku was cancelled)
- Finish glazing, prep. for YAM, start color-mixing with colored pencil
- Remember - YAM labels are due TOMORROW (THURSDAY).
- SB DUE/share - Discuss #11
- Maggie Walker mural progress
- IF there is ANY free time, it should be used wisely: 1) Make sure YAM work is matted/ready to hang/in portfolio, 2) FINISH glazing, 3) CONTINUE color/colored pencil, etc.
PROJECT DEADLINES: keep glazing... we will be bringing that project to a close soon but it is hard to know exactly when. HOPEFULLY THIS WEEK.
- DUE THURSDAY = YAM online label info. AND portfolio sign up (last minute work can be added to the portfolio by Friday but that's the absolute latest!)
- DUE FRIDAY = SB #5
- March 15 = deadline to enter the Asian-American Society Art Competition (art deadline is March 29th)
- March 18 = Doodle for Google
- WEDNESDAY = Art Club meeting @ 11:42 am - 12:15 pm (NEW lunch schedule!)
- WEDNESDAY = RAKU FIRING!!!
- FRIDAY = Interim for Q3
- March 7 = YAMM celebration event and exhibit, 6 - 9 pm
- March 9 = Figure Drawing Friday!
- April 1 - 5 = Spring Break!
- April 12 = Future Dragon Welcome AND UN-Lock-in
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS