You will have a quiz on Jan. 29/30.
Please put the appropriate date on your calendar.
WEDNESDAY: Snow day
FRIDAY: Odd/modified schedule/Honor Council Assembly
- Warm up: 5 min.
- SB #4 is DUE - take this warm up time to do any last-minute-finish-work: Review, tweak, refine, clarify, glue, organize, label, etc. - Then put your SB in the box
- Wedge clay - with the shorter class, it's important to get right to work - we have no time to waste!
- Class activities:
- Wheel throwing
- If possible with the limited time..... Intro. to glazing - which may just mean sorting through colors and making some preliminary decisions
HOMEWORK is designed to: 1) allow for exploration, practice, preparation, and application of class content, 2) encourage independent work, time management, and efficiency of work flow (don't procrastinate!), 3) fit within the weekly homework time allotted for this class. Keep these things in mind as you work. Use of a timer is one way to stay on task and to monitor your work time. Please note that your individual needs and work process may result in spending more or less than the suggested average time. Please ask for help/use extended lunch as needed; communicate extension requests 3-days before a deadline.
- DUE FRIDAY = SB #4 & Goal Sheet
- DUE EVERY MONDAY = Check the website at the start of each week; update your agenda accordingly and complete any required preparatory work
- DUE PERIODICALLY = Check Powerschool; it is your responsibility to follow up with make up/late work, questions, or discrepancies in a timely manner
- MONDAY = Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- TUESDAY = NAHS meets 11:45 am - 12:15 pm (this is a change/not a 2nd Tuesday)
- Cancelled due to snow (WEDNESDAY = Art Club/NAHS picture @ noon in the gym; wear your t-shirt!). Stay tuned for rescheduled date.
- FRIDAY = Odd day/Honor Council assembly (modified schedule)
- Jan. 23 (4th Tuesday) = Art Club @ 11:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Jan. 26 = Figure Drawing Friday
- Jan. 29/30 = Quiz
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS