Tuesday = No school for students, so Friday = Even day, so WEDNESDAY = All work DUE. This is a FIRM deadline!
- Pick up your SB, review feedback, paste-in SB #3 (read for homework)
- QUIZ #1 - open notes
- LAST STUDIO DAY: BOTH drawings should be ready for critique by the START of class on WEDNESDAY. All work, self-assessment included, will be collected from the "FINISHED WORK FOLDER" in the class drawer at the end of the day on WED. Use time at lunch to finish.
- Signatures (optional) go on the FRONT USING THE SAME MEDIUM. Do not sign too close to the edge! Name and date go on the BACK WITH PENCIL.
- Time permitting: photograph and mat finished work/make a portfolio
- Q&A about SB #3 - importance of cumulative progress
- Critique still lifes/compare with pre-test drawings/complete self-assessments
- Put all work, self-assessment included, into the "FINISHED WORK FOLDER" in the class drawer at the end of the day, TODAY! All extra work will go into your portfolio so the class drawer can be emptied out.
- VMFA permission forms are still DUE by today - give it to Coach Hall
HOMEWORK: Depending on where you are with your still life drawings, you may need to find some time to work on your own. You may take work & materials home but you have to be very careful!!!
- DUE MONDAY:
- Be fully prepared for the open notes quiz by reviewing the Still Life & Composition presentations (posted on itslearning). Take notes & complete the vocabulary list.
- Read the still life self-assessment carefully (also posted on itslearning) - be prepared to finish it by Wed.
- DUE WEDNESDAY = Read SB #3 and come to class with questions
- DUE Nov. 14 = Curiosity page #1
- DUE Nov. 28 = SB CHECK
- DUE Dec. 12 = SB #3
- Check itslearning/mosleyart.com each Sunday evening, in order to be prepared for the week.
- Once introduced, Artist Spotlight entries are to be complete by the same day of the next week.
- TUESDAY = Election Day (no school for students); Parent/Teacher conferences
- Nov. 14 = NAHS @ 11:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Nov. 19 = Field trip to VMFA during 5th AND 7th blocks
- Nov. 21 - 23 = Thanksgiving break
- Nov. 28 = Art Club @ 11:45 am - 12:15 pm
- Nov. 30 = Figure Drawing Friday
- CHECK THE SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF EVENTS AND DETAILS