- PAINT - it's a short class, so get right to work
WEDNESDAY: SOL schedule - extended 7th pd.
- Review expectations/rubric
- PAINT - this is your LONG class - by the end of class today, your painting should be just about done. The LAST studio day is NEXT Wednesday (Monday is a holiday)
- FINAL DUE DATE/CRITIQUE = Monday, June 5th
FRIDAY: Regular schedule
- QUIZ - focus on color, color pencil, paint and painting techniques, Pop/Neo Pop, and Artist Spotlights (but remember, art quizzes are cumulative so don't be shocked if you see something other than those topics)
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly, and complete any required preparatory work.
- THIS WEEK = SOL testing/modified schedule continues/extended 1st block
- TUESDAY = Art Club - LAST ONE
- Monday, May 29th is Memorial Day! Enjoy a 3-day weekend!!
- June 1 - Senior Showcase
- June 9 - Senior Art Exhibit "Flourish" @ Artworks Gallery, 6 - 9pm - come see what the Art 4/5 seniors have been working toward for 4 years!
EXAM SCHEDULE: Exams are designed to be 2 hours in length; be prepared to use that time wisely; have something to quietly occupy your time, should you finish early; you will not be released from the room until the exam time has officially ended.
Friday, June 9 = Periods 1 & 8
Monday, June 12 = Periods 3 & 7
Tuesday, June 13 = Periods 2 & 6
Wednesday, June 14 = Period 5 only (early release)
Thursday, June 15 = Period 4 only (early release)
Friday, June 16 = make up exams only