- Introduce color schemes - review goals of project
- Demo. grid enlargement - start when ready
- Select image - grid enlarge - add counterchange (it's important that the drawing is complete ASAP)
- Demo. paint, if ready....
FRIDAY: Modified schedule/Asian assembly
- Work on drawing and adding counterchange - you must be ready to start painting on Tues.
- Do Artist spotlight #15 on your own! We'll talk about it later....
HOMEWORK: Please review the late policy as written in the syllabus
- DUE ASAP but no later than THURSDAY - 3 color images of an iconic image; must be color with a full range of values
- DUE May 26 - SB #6 (the 2-page spread is about LATIN AMERICA, not INDIAN SUBCONTINENT!!!)
- Check the website at the start of each week, in order to be fully prepared; update your agenda accordingly, and complete any required preparatory work.
- TUESDAY = Lunchtime Lecture (also an Art Club meeting); Virginia Museum of Fine Arts registrar, Karen Daly-Junker, will be discussing her career as a museum registrar, her work on the recent Munch/Johns exhibition, and her research into Nazi-era art provenance.
- TUESDAY = Deadline for NAHS applications - to check eligibility for membership, access the check-list on the website or on the bulletin board outside the art room
- May 1 - 12 = AP testing
- May 9 = NAHS
- May 15 - 25 = SOL testing/modified schedule
- May 23 - Art Club (LAST MEETING)